Automatic extractor designed for standardize blood component production with efficient workflows, safety and minimum waste production.
5 clamps at the heart of the extration process
Giotto Monza clamps have three functions: engaging or inhibiting flow among bags, sealing tubes at the end of the process and provide clear feedback.
Each clamp has a double optical sensor detecting the presence of fluids and correct positioning of the tube. In this way, incorrect operations due to missing or incorrect tube insertion are avoided. Each clamp has also a two-colour, illuminated dome providing feedback on the bag loading as well as diagnostic functions.
10 optical detectors in the main press
Fine control of the position of separation layer, and extreme motion accuracy of the press allow the fine-tuning of the buffycoat's and of its hematocrit.
Main press made out of glass
The main press has a posterior, perfectly flat, long-lasting glass plate, which is practically free from wear and easy to clean. Press movement is electronically controlled by a speed profile divided in up to 5 steps.
Smooth surface design
Giotto Monza™ has the case with single mould top board and a smoothed surface for preventing liquid intrusion and for easy cleaning.
- Color Touchscreen Display a redesigned, icon-based user-experience with a powerful animated monitoring interface,
- Integrated splash guard,
- Bidirectional data management,
- 3 built-in scales, including vertical scale for PRP, PC or additive solution; the lateral scale (right) for buffy-coat, PRP, PC or RBC (in T&B process) and the main press scale can be used to read manually the final weight or the starting weight
- External scale to manage RBC (optional)
- Built-in RFID antennas,
- optional bar code reader, handheld sealer
- Optical Detector,
- Serial, ethernet & wifi connections.
- Dimensions: 325W x 422D x 420H mm (12,8W x 16,6D x 16,5H inch)
- Weight: 38 kg ( 83,8 lbs)
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC
- Power Consumption: 300 VA max
- Line frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Optoelectronic sensors: 5 in clamps (tube in), 1 in OPT1 (top tube), 10 in main press (OPT2)
- Scales: 3 for single press, 4 for double press, plus one external (optional)
- Sealing clamps: 5 (1 used as flow regulator)
- Scales weighting accuracy: 0÷300 g accuracy ±3 g (0÷0,66 lbs accuracy ±0,007 lbs)
- Average extraction duration (for nominal 450 ml bags): < 45’’ in T&T bags (only Plasma), < 1’30’’ in T&T bags (including transfer of 100 ml of additive solution), < 2’30’’ in T&B bags (depends largely on WB haematocrit and centrifugation)
- Applied part: no applied part
- Classification –MDR 2017/745: Class1 Medical Device
- Class of protection: 1 ( According to IEC 60601-1)
- NOT available for US Market
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.