HemoTek 2™ is a compact and accurate blood collection monitor with metal constructed body designed to make blood donation safe and simple.
Delcon quality in a metal body
HemoTek 2 has all the features a blood mixer needs: rocking tray system for excellent mixing, automatic tare and customizable alerts, collection volumes and an optional battery pack to collect up to 80 donations on the move.
All in a metal body and engineered with Delcon quality.
- Dimensions: 310D x 260Wx 220H mm (12,2D x 10,2W x 8,7H inch)
- Weight: 5 Kg without battery (11 lbs)
- Power supply: 15/230 VAC or through 12VDC battery pack (optional)
- Line frequency: 50÷60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30VA max
- Max collection time: 20 minutes
- Accuracy: ± 2% within the range 300 -500 ml
- Weighing range: 10÷990 mlo g (0,02 ÷2,18 lbs)
- Battery capacity: up to 80 donations with fully charged battery
- Type of mixing: Rocking motion. Speed up to 18 impulses/minute
- Applied part: Type CF (According to IEC 60601-1)
- Classification - MDR 2017/745: Class 1 Medical device
- Class of protection: 1 ( According to IEC 60601-1)
- NOT available for US Market
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.