Ergonomic Grip, Spalsh guard
HemoWeld Battery™ is equipped with an ergonomic grip and an integrated splash-guard. The transparent splash guard moves together with the sealing electrode and its shape is trapping the tube into the proper sealing position.
Despite the power pack is compact and can fit even most of lab coat pockets, HemoWeld Battery™ is supplied together with a comfortable shoulder bag.
Seal most of standard blood bags tubes
HemoWeld Battery™ can be used to seal most of standard blood bags tubing available on the market, also thanks to anti-spark and overheat protection systems.
- Audio and visual signals indicate the presence of sparks while sealing
- HemoWeld Battery™ is easy to use and to clean
- More than 500 sealing procedures with fully charged batteries and with standard tubing
- Each seal is wide and strong, with a notch to facilitate the snap-apart separation of the two parts
- The sealer is certified as CF for the Electrical Safety Standards and it can be used with the patient/donor still connected to the needle
- Dimensions: 38 x 95 x 216 mm (1,5 x 3,7 x 8,5 inch)
- Weight: 230 g (0,5 lbs)
- Cable: 2 meters long (78,7 inch)
Radio frequency generator
- Dimensions: 161 x 47 x 108 mm (6,3 x 1,9 x 4,3 inch)
- Weight: 1,2 kg (2,6 lbs)
- Working frequency: 40.680 MHz
- RF output: max 80 Watt
- Batteries: Ni-MH (24 Volt)
- Capacity: more than 500 sealing procedures with fully charged batteries and with standard tubing
- Types of tube: standard PVC tubing medical grade from 2,7 to 5,5mm O.D.
- Applied part:Type CF (According to IEC 60601-1)
- Classification –MDR 2017/745: Class 1 Medical device
- Class of protection: 1 ( According to IEC 60601-1)
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.