Automated sealing procedure
HemoWeld Gun™ is our first device that automates the sealing procedure, removing the manual stress for the operator in terms of clamping pressure on the tube and RF activation time. This means standardised sales and no side traction on the tubes.
Up to 1500 sealings
The device is suitable to seal PVC blood bag tubes and under optimal conditions, a fully charged power unit provides up to 1500 sealing procedures. HemoWeld Gun™ is capable to perform up to 100 seals in a row before overheating.
The LEDs on the back of the HemoWeld Gun together with sound feedback provide clear status of the sealing process and immediate communication on any alert.
- Dimensions: 185 x 55 x 150(h) mm (7,3x 2,2 x 5,9 inch)
- Weight: 688 g with cable (1,5 lbs)
- RF Output: 60 W max with automatic regulation
- Dimensions: 160 x 50 x 70 (h) mm (6,3 x 2 x 2,8 inch)
- Weight: 582 g (1,3 lbs)
- Battery capacity: 25,2 Vdc –2500 mAh
- Sealing capacity: up to 1500 sealing procedures in optimal conditions with fully charged power unit
- It can be disconnected from the power unit
- It is made of soft silicone and is 1.5 m long
- Types of tube: standard PVC tubing medical grade from 2,7 to 5,5 mm O.D.
- Sealing time: 0,8” ÷ 3” (usually 1,2’’) depending on tubing outer diameter, thickness and hardness
- Applied part: Type CF (according to IEC 60601-1)
- Classification MDR 2017/745: Class1 Medical Device
- ProtectionClass: Internally poweredequipment (According to IEC 60601-1)
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.