Automatic benchtop sealer to easily segment blood tubing and featuring a unique clamp designed to reduce operator's errors.
HemoWeld Slim™ autodetects the cascade configuration and it is designed to perform a blood pressure proof clamping sequence towards the bag. In the cascade configuration, an automatic LED signal informs the user of the correct bag side positioning. The cascade connection is simple and linear, with no dummy plugs or false cables.
Secondary FR output
HemoWeld Slim is equipped with a secondary RF output where an optional sealing handgun can be connected for extra flexibility on laboratory and component lab settings.
Automatic clamping and sealing
At the insertion of the tube an optical detection starts the automatic clamping and radio frequency sealing. The result is a fast sealing in one move. It also features a unique tube positioning system integrated in the cap for maximum operation speed.
Need to manage the trigger differently? An optional foot switch can be connected to start the sealing with a press .
- Slide-in tube design for easy tube insertion
- Optical tube detection
- Automatic selection of the sealing time according to the tube
- Optical and acoustic signals for humidity or dirt presence on the electrodes
- Easily removable cap for cleaning with automatic detection of cap removal
- Secondary RF output for optional sealing handgun connection
- Ability to turn off all the devices in cascade configuration and work with a single sealer without detaching any cable
- Dimensions (main body): 400 x 220 x 58 mm (15,8 x 8,7 x 2,3 inch)
- Weight: 3,7 kg (8,2 lbs)
- Power supply: 100/240 Vac
- Line frequency: 50÷60 Hz
- Power consumption: 315 VA max
- Sealing time: 1 to 2 s depending on temperature and tubing outer diameter, thickness and hardness
- Working frequency: 40.68 MHz
- RF output: max 80 W
- Types of tube: standard PVC tubing medical grade upto 6.35 mm (1/4”) at 20°C
- Applied part: no applied part
- Classification –MDR 2017/745: Class1 Medical device
- Class of protection: 1 ( According to IEC 60601-1)
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.