Delcon Milano Awarded with 2022 Compasso d'Oro.
The scale for blood collection, called "Milano", won the XXVII edition of the ADI Compasso D'oro Award. The medical device is a collaboration between Delcon, Cefriel, a centre of excellence for digital innovation, and the New York Blood Center and redefines the blood collection standards.
"Design and technology redefine the mangement and checking of blood donations: an incentive to increase the number of those who donate"
BECS / ERP connection at its core
Milano can work with main leading industry ERPs for bidirectional communication for collection management.
This two way communication enables creation of advanced procedures, like integrated donor indentity check through Milano display.
Bidirectionality can be established easily using DelcoNet, our powerful data management system acting as main middleware.
Meant for mobile environments
Its slim shape and the integrated bar code reader are designed for mobile logistics, together with a swappable battery technology for quick change and a large capacity of up to 100 collections on a single charge.
Optional transport case matches the mobile capability of the Milano with safety.
Highly precise for faster manufacturing
Milano is certified as measurement device.
Its scale has 1g precision and built-in start/stop mode Milano to accurately weight the bag at the end of collection and speeding up the subsequent steps at the component lab.
- Custom configurations on collection quantity, alarms, and operator actions required,
- Custom defined thresholds for both low and high flow alerts, with latency/pre-alerts/warning logic,
- Integrated CCD barcode reader and optional RFID tag reader/writer,
- Glass touch screen with sound feedback and bounce prevention,
- Multicolor alert led light visible in any direction for easy identification,
- Custom creation of workflows to accomodate any specific requirement,
- Collection of process and operator data via DelcoNet.
- Scale mode, for weight/volume measurement on the spot, with tare and net-weight features.
- Check of post-venepuncture bleeding time with dedicated warning.
- Ethernet data transmission (wired LAN and wireless Wi-Fi) for networks connecting up to 250 devices.
- Standpole, 6 batteries charger, and transport case are available as Milano accessories
- Dimensions: 240W x 210D x 432H mm (9,4 x 8,3 x 17 inch)
- Weight: 3,3Kg, battery included (7,3 lbs)
- Power Supply: 24 V DC input from 100-240V AC external adapter (wall plugged)
- Line frequency:50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30 VA max
- Weighing range: 10 – 990 units in ml. or g. (0,02 –2,18 lbs)
- Accuracy: ± 3g < 300g; ± 1% 300 ÷ 1000g
- Battery capacity: Up to 100 donations
- Charge time: 4hours (device off), 20 hours (device on)
- Applied part: Type CF (According to IEC 60601-1)
- Classification –MDD 93/42 and MDR 2017/745: Class 1m Medical device
- FDA Clearance & Class: BK190429, Class 2 (in accordance with 21 CFR 864.9195)
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.