Accuracy and reliability
Prevent product loss with Roma's error reducing automatic functionality. Roma is a one-click device that detects tubing type for consistent high quality sealings.
Designed for speed
With fast sealing executions and a compact cordless design Roma delivers maximum throughput, safety, and convenience in high volume use cases.
Always at the ready
Roma's cradle provides a radically new charging management. Gain two additional seals per each minute that Roma rests in its cradle between operations. And you can do it with peace of mind since Roma comes with a perfected charging profile for maximum battery life.
Stay cool under pressure
Roma's advanced dual fan thermal system activates to keep you running when heavy workloads and hot environs push other sealers to their limit.
Intelligent algorithms behind the highest quality
New intelligent algorithms drive radio frequency technology to produce the highest in quality sealings, regardless of tubing diameter or thickness.
- safe to employ while donor is connected to the tubing
- Removable transparent splash guard for safety and ease of cleaning
- Led indicator for battery status, user prompts, and identifying anomolies
- Integrated tube retention,
- Easy guided tubing placement
- High quality sealing supported through haptic feedback
- Dimensions: 133W x 87D x 185H mm (5,2 x 3,4 x 7,3 inch)
- Weight: 650g
- RF output: max 70W
- Charger dimensions: 140 x 75H mm (5,5 x 3 inch)
- Applied part: type CF (according to IEC 60601-1)
- Classification - MDR 2017/745: Class 1 Medical device
- ProtectionClass: Internally poweredequipment (According to IEC 60601-1)
- Roma will be available later this year.
Information on this page is not intended to serve or replace the datasheet of the product. Contact us to request it.
Contact us for data sheet and any inquiry on our solutions.